Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mushroom Pasta

Unfortunately I did not save the pasta to be able to take a pic of the same, and show you how wonderful it looked, however I will share the original recipe link over which I improvised a bit more. 


http://www.gojee.com/food/recipes/tomato-oyster-mushroom-pasta-primavera-vegetarian


To this recipe, I just added half an onion, and one fourth of finely diced red bell pepper.


Rest just follow the original recipe as it is. I didn't have basil leaves, so I rather used finely chopped fresh stems of coriander. 


The whole thing just tastes absolutely wonderful.


Update: 1st July 2012
Second stint with mushroom pasta :)


Experience learning tips:
It is best to keep coriander low or rather use basil, otherwise coriander overpowers the taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment